We are at 24 weeks and counting!  Mornings are the best - I think my body feels rejuvinated - especially my abdominal wall!  By night time I am hurting and feeling nervous about being able to sleep and anticipating the aches and pains of hips and numb arms in the night.  But - still trying to be cheerful and enjoy feeling the babies move around and make themselves known to their mommy.  My niece Naomi (she will be 2 in March) likes to pat my tummy (it's usually my tummy and not other round body parts) and make a really excited expression and try to say "baby" or do the sign for baby and then hold up two fingers.  It is really cute!

This is my cover-model profile on the offial mark of our 24th week.  We were dressed up and on our way to a funeral viewing and Shane was home to take the photo. 

1 comment: