Hello from the both of us!!

This week I have been feeling the babies a lot more regularly - which is very reassuring and not interrupting my sleep yet! I like to imagine that these two little ones are just wanting to say hi to the outside world a little more regularly. I attended an all day sales meeting yesterday and Baby Boy (he is on my left) must have wanted a change in positions because there was a lot of movement from him - enough that I put my hand over my tummy to see if I could feel it from the outside - but couldn't really differentiate if I could feel it with my hand. My account manager / helper at work was sitting by me. We have been quite close over the years though the singles ward, being in the YW's Presidency together in Holladay and working together. She reached over and put her hand on my tummy and said she felt the baby move. Later in the day he was moving a lot again and this time I could visually see the little movements. I'm excited for Shane to be able to feel the babies moving around.

1 comment:

  1. That is always soooo exciting when you can feel a baby move. I just can't wait to see those two little toots!

    ReplyDelete