We have selected the right ward!

So far everything has been going really well. I haven't felt sick - excepts for maybe a few moments when I get too hungry or right before I start eating... but certainly nothing to complain about. Especially after having spent time with a dear friend during all her pregnancies (including pulling over multiple times on freeways in Las Vegas! Sorry Linds!). I have felt tired... especially at the end of the day - which makes getting anything done around the house quite daunting. It's a good thing my husband is so quick to help or nothing would get done at all!

This week - according to the books - we have been growing multiple sets of eye-lids, knee-caps and turning little webbed arm and leg buds into something that will hopefully be more useful to Baby A and Baby B someday! We've gone from pinto bean sizing to "medium green olives". I'm not really very familiar with medium green olives.... presumably because compared to the modern world we live in we don't have a lot of martini's at our house! And I'm not sure I can think of any other use for green olives.

The ward we have moved into has about 1 million sets of twins. That may be "a bi"t of an exaggeration... but tonight at the EQ Party we met two couples with twins and last Sunday we met a couple that has 2 sets of twins... but they are grown and raised. So at least we will have lots of practical, hands on information and people to commiserate with in chaotic times to come. We have had a lot of friends and family reach out to us and we appreciate their support and interest and love.

My sweet 90 year old Grandpa told me today that perhaps the reason I'm feeling so good is that he has been praying so hard for me! This was the 3rd time in a week that I have randomly ran into him.... He knows a lot about babies! He and my grandma had 10 and they have over 50 grandchildren and I lost count of the number of great-grand-children. The only thinf that matters is that I am the #1 grand-daughter (literally) and certainly his favorite (figuratively for any of my siblings or cousins that may read this) And... like I've been saying for several months... I will take all the prayers I can get.... so add us to your list!

We are excited to visualize the progress - in two weeks we have another ultra-sound!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sara I am a friend of Rachel's and I am in your ward!!! I just wanted to say congratulations this is such exciting news, we are so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete