Photos and announcements

This is a photograph of our 2nd Ultra-Sound. The first one is even MORE vague that this one. As you can see Baby A is taking up all the room and smooshing Baby B - so I'm left to assume that Baby A is a boy and that Baby B is a girl.... but others may disagree. We won't know anything for many more weeks. Our appointment with the doctor was very pleasant and he and Shane reminisced about old times. (Dr. Steven Robison). He was friends with BC back in the day. They told us that that they would be following us more closely because of the twins and my AARP status. And since that means we have to get monthly ultra-sounds and get to visually see what is going on then that is okay with me (and Shane). I'm not sure what the insurance providers opinion on that many ultra-sounds will be!


We had fun making our announcement. Krista and My Aunt Val tied for best reaction so far. Krista let out a 15 second full-out scream, while Valeen had bursts of screams which caused my sweet dementia- stricken Grandma Romrell to say, "you guys are driving me crazy!". We went from house-to-house on Monday evening after our second ultra-sound and delivered fortune cookies to both sets of parents and almost all our siblings and sent some cookies to Sheila and to Lauren via UPS. Easton has announced that he will have to take the Cutler's bus home from school to come and help (whoever the Cutlers are???) and while I still can't believe that this is actually our situation and not a television show I am watching I am sure we won't be able to get enough help!


We also received our first blanket.... sort of. Karen gave Shane his original receiving blanket yesterday. It is very cute and only a little faded! :)








4 comments:

  1. Shane & Sara! You can't believe how excited we are for your family. Twins are definitely a blessing! I would love to talk to you. Call me anytime. I'll send my phone number to you on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you! Congrats to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWE-SOME! so excited for you both. becky ward

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rick and I are so happy for you two! Sara, not only am I overjoyed you are pregnant, but I am thrilled I get to read a blog that you write. How do you make everything so funny AND real! I miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete